1.Watch the following video:
2.TeachSDGs w/ Kahoot! (Sustainable Development Goals)
This quiz is designed to introduce and support Teachers’ (& students’) knowledge of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, also known as the Global Goals.
3.Ask students to download The SDGs in Action app on their mobile devices.
The SDGs in Action app features:
- Detailed information about each of the 17 goals, including targets, explanatory videos, key facts and figures, and suggestions on how you can help achieve them take action.
- The latest sustainable development news from around the world. See how innovation is helping to achieve the goals, interact with global citizens around the world and see the latest news.
- The ability to choose what goals are important to you and receive notifications about that goal.
- Access to the World’s Largest Lesson explaining each of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Find actions and events near you that you can join to support the goals.
- The ability to create Actions you’re planning in your area, and invite others to join.
4.Film: Before the Flood-Leonardo DiCaprio’s climate change documentary -Students view this film together with their teachers.
2.United Nations Day- 24 October 2017 +World Development Information Day
Use #UNDay to promote messages of peace, development and furthering human rights.