Tasks to be completed by students
I Getting to know each other
For your introductory post, please provide the following information:
1. Tell us your name and, if you have a nickname, let us know what you like to go by.
2. Tell us sthg about your school and what areas of study you are interested in pursuing.
3. If you feel comfortable, tell us a little about where you are from and any hobbies that you enjoy.
4. Tell us what you hope to get out of this project and how you hope it will help you in your future.
5.Post your photo/selfie
II Twitter slow chat
What is it?
A month long Twitter chat focused on specific topics.
How does it work?
- A topic is chosen and a different question related to the topic is posted every week on twitter with the hashtag #bethechangetakethechallenge
- Participants answer the questions and respond to each other as they can throughout the month, remembering to include the hashtag.
Tasks to be completed by teachers before the start of our project
1.Please write a short bio and submit it herehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1p_yfhtV72Ml8_Ow8Sa3wd-GUPf0azFH5U3HIRsMd6t0/edit?usp=sharing
2.Add your location to our interactive map https://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=2607152&legend=1&locate=1&simpleadd=1
4.Your photo- country- quotehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Vi9Cdr7iDti7agxyTQWvwNk80wYOUR2owBZo8plmB3c/edit?usp=sharing
5.What makes a great global project?https://padlet.com/barbara_anna_zi/wajahu5emmfc
6.Pupil-free days/School holidays/Form
7.Voluntary activity- Connected Educators-Interviews
Please make a copy before typing your answers ( Google Docs-File-Make a Copy). Post your file on Loomio.
9.Global Goals Week 2017- 16-23 September 2017
10.Participation in the Global Day of Action- 25 September 2017